• Essential amino acids which are building blocks for protein which are needed for building and repairing muscle tissue.
• The right carb-to-protein ratio shown to refuel and rebuild tired muscles.
• Electrolytes which are lost through sweat and must be replenished after exercise.
• B vitamins that help muscles metabolize food energy into fuel.
• Fluids which rehydrate the body and prevent dehydration.
• Leading source of calcium and vitamin D to help build and maintain healthy bones.
Get the most energy back into your muscles by refueling 15 to 30 minutes after your workout and again two hours later.